QVC is seriously becoming number one website for finding new beauty brands and they’ve just upped their game by bringing a decent beauty box in the UK. Finally!
Tili stands for Try it, Love it. And I definitely fell in love! I love the concept and the idea behind it, and the packaging is just gorgeous. The box contains an amazing array of products from some seriously good brands such as Tarte and Pixi beauty and even Niod (breathe girl, breathe). There’s no subscription fee, free P&P and most of the products are full size!
So, here’s what’s included:
- Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse (200ml)
- NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml)
- Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara by Tarte (7ml)
- Amazing Grace shower gel (30ml)
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Russian Navy (15ml)
- Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer (59ml)
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (0.8g)
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Moisturizer SPF20 (15ml)