Guess I have to start this post with the most cliché question: “Can you believe it’s October already?!” Less than 3 months till Xmas!! I am thinking to start doing ‘Monthly Goals’ posts on a regular basis as it’s a great way to set goals at the beginning of each month and keep track of them.
01. Finish ‘Scar Tissue’ book. Highly recommend it. It’s written by Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the band Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I am going to do a full review of this, so stay tuned.
02. Blog and Instagram at least once a week.
03. Sort out my hair and try different looks. My hair is really good and I am not complaining, but I do need to sort out my hair colour and perhaps a fresh haircut.
04. Clean out my closet and makeup station. My wardrobe needs a serious clean-up, I’ve accumulated so much stuff that I no longer need and fed up of feeling like I’ve got nothing to wear all the time. It’s time for a change!
05. Make the gym my Bitch – literally! Nick has created a new workout plan for us and it’s quite intense. But I am so excited to get in the best shape of my life.
What’s on the cards for you this month?