London has been my home for the last 10 years. I love it. Even when it rains. Maybe not.. I remember sitting on the plane, all by myself with one suitcase and full of hopes and ideas. Naturally, it was a love from first sight.
I’ve had all kinds of experiences here – good and bad but I never looked back. This is home. Always has been and always will be.
I love this city with all my heart. London is crazy, rainy, diverse and ridiculously creative. It inspires me when I most need it and it makes my hair go frizzy when it rains 😉
Enough rambling, here’s my list:
- The amount of things to do and to see
- London is gorgeous and inspiring
- The energy. There’s always something going on
- Diversity. In everything
- Parks. They are everywhere . My favourite one is Clapham Common
- Summer in London is awesome. The place is buzzing
- Opportunities it has to offer
- Possibly the best shopping ever!
- The best night out ever. But can be very expensive
- Underground. Never thought I would say that but have to admit its pretty good and living in London you probably will never need to learn how to drive
If you are thinking about visiting one of the best cities in the world- Londres, I strongly encourage you to do so. It’s fantastic and I can’t be more proud to call this place my home.
Lots of love,